Paul Robeson Charter School
Regular PRCS Board Meeting
Date and Time
|I.||Opening Items||4:00 PM|
|A.||Call the Meeting to Order|
|A.||HIB presentation||Discuss||Regina Bell|
Regina Bell joining.
|B.||2022-2023 Goals||Discuss||John Amenda|
|C.||Expansion Amendment||Discuss||John Amenda|
|D.||Development Committee/Tenacre Foundation Application||Discuss||Ken Somberg|
|E.||Potential Board Retreat discussion||Discuss||Ken Somberg|
|F.||Friend of Paul Robeson Charter School – membership needs||Discuss||Ken Somberg|
|G.||D&O Policy Update and Active Shooter Policy||Discuss|
|H.||Level Field Update||Discuss||Tyler Baier|
Tyler Baier joining the meeting at 5:00pm.
Enrollment numbers attached.
|B.||Emergency Drill Log||Discuss||Freya Lund|
Drill log attached.
|C.||Talent and Certification||Discuss||Becca Chazin|
Certification tracker attached.
|D.||Special Education Files Audit Update||Discuss|
Sp.Ed. Audit attached.
|E.||Buildings and Grounds||Discuss|
|IV.||Acceptance of Meeting Minutes|
|A.||Motion for Paul Robeson Charter School, Board of Trustees to accept the minutes from the August 16, 2022 board meeting.||Approve Minutes||Brian Falkowski|
|V.||Motions for Approval|
1. To approve the Secretary’s and Treasurer’s Reports for July 2022 and August 2022 as per the attached. Pursuant to N.J.A.C. 6A:232.11(a), the Paul Robeson Charter School Board of Trustees acknowledges receipt of the secretary’s certification, and after review of the monthly financial report (appropriations section) certifies that, to the best of its knowledge, as of July 2022 and August 2022, no major account or fund has been over expended in violation of N.J.A.C. 6A:232.11(b), and that sufficient funds are available to meet the school’s financial obligations for the remainder of the fiscal year.
2. To approve the Bills/Check List from August 15, 2022 through September 30, 2022.
3. To approve the following payrolls:
September 15,2022 payroll $185,326.41
September 30,2022 payroll $185,327.46
|B.||Student Trips||Freya Lund|
|C.||Buildings & Grounds||Freya Lund|
|D.||Personnel||Vote||Becca Chazin and Freya Lund|
1. To approve/ratify the following staff stipends:
2. To approve/ratify following change in staff member salary:
3. To approve/ratify the following change in staff member hours:
4. To approve/ratify the following Staff Travel and Reimbursement:
5. To approve/ratify the following staff reimbursement:
6. To approve/ratify the following staff resignation:
|E.||Curriculum & Special Education||Vote||Freya Lund|
To approve/ratify the following items:
|VII.||Adjourn Executive Session and Reconvene Regular Session|
Next Board Meeting: Tuesday, November 29, 4:00 - 6:00 PM